A clone of a web-based game, Whirlwind 21 is a solitaire version of blackjack played with 5 piles. Add cards to each pile to make 21 and score points. The game ends when you cannot place a card without exceeding 21.
How to play
- To start a game go to File->New or click the button in the menu bar
- Try to place the card from the next card pile onto one of the 5 piles on the board to make 21 points
- When there are no moves left, the game is over
- Records the highest score
- 21 points for a blackjack
- Value of the hand for a "5 Card Charlie"
- 35 points for a natural (2 card) blackjack
- 45 point bonus for clearing the board
- 60 point bonus for going through the entire deck
Orientation and VGA aware, Whirlwind 21 is also available for PocketPC 2002 devices.